Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chrysantemum: Flower of the Month


Is anyone of you celebrating birthday this month? Then, you should know that your birth flower is the chrysanthemum.
Chrysanthemum is a fall-blooming flower, and can only be found in four-seasons countries. For centuries, it's been cultivated and the flower extracted into herbal ingredient for making chrysanthemum tea. The fragrant, soothing chrysanthemum tea is an effective medicine to ease sore throat.
When you've got chrysanthemum as your birth-flower, then know for certain that your presence, companionship and influence bring a sense of healing and comfort to those around you.
My Mom was born on November. I always remember her as my best-friend of all seasons, my comfort in times of trouble, and my most-beloved mother till death did us part in August 2008.
Though Mom's no longer here to celebrate her 67th birthday, her memory lives on - as the chrysanthemum blooms every late-Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment