Saturday, May 14, 2011

Somewhere between Jobs and Life


It's been two months since the last time I blogged.
Two consecutive translation jobs, a new proposal, and so many other things really kept me staying up late and taking two cups of coffee instead of one, every day.
Despite the fatigue, it truly does pay off.

It's the one thing I always love about translating.
You always learn new things, use your brain and skills, expand your knowledge, discover new worlds, and never grow old.

Never grow old?
Inwardly, yes.

Learning refreshes the mind. It always does.
I can't deny the newly emerging wrinkles on my forehead and outer corners of my eyes. But it's the enjoyment of life that counts the most, even as we realize time is flying and we are slipping toward aging.

It all begins and ends in the mind.
When we keep our mind fresh and healthy, so will our body.

Happy day to you all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment