Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fragrance: It's Essential!


How important is fragrance for ladies? As a woman, I’d say it’s one of essential daily routines. Who would want to smell like prawn and tuna after preparing today’s meal? Or get stuck with the smell of dirt and mud after gardening? I personally hate the way I smell after giving my four dogs their weekly bath. They actually make me smell like canines – and it’s definitely uncomfortable even though I love them dearly.

After doing house chores that make me sweat and causes body odor, what I love doing is taking a real nice bath with fragrant soap and applying body lotion right afterward. Then, if the day closes with an evening party or formal dinner I would certainly spray some eau de cologne or eau de toilette.

Nina Ricci Premiere Jour and Estee Lauder White Linen are some of the perfume collections I’ve got for special occasions. But lately my favorite scents are Oriflame Northern Lights, Divine and Eclat for Women. I love the way these perfumes keep me fragrant and confident throughout the party, wedding, or other important occasions.

And, good news, ladies! These days, we can also purchase our favorite perfumes online. We can order them via Talk Perfume. Instead of going to malls or department stores to buy perfumes at the nearest agent or beauty shop, you can now shop online and choose your favorite scent or perfume without stepping out of the house or leaving the office. Visit the site, pick your favorite perfume, purchase online and have it delivered to your place - simple and convenient!

Perfume shopping is now a step easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment